Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
New possibilities in production of implant-supported restorations on titanium adhesive-bases. How you achieve the best aesthetic and functional result.
The webinar is targeted at prosthodontists and dental technicians.
This webinar shows three examples of making a screw-retained restoration on titanium adhesive bases:
- A screw-retained single crown on engaging titanium adhesive-bases
- A screw-retained bridge on non-engaging titanium adhesive-bases
- A screw-retained restoration of the entire upper jaw with innovative titanium adhesive-cylinders on four implants with multi-unit abutments
- Titanium bases as a cost-effective individual treatment option with CAD/CAM as well as with the traditional manufacturing workflow
- Challenges in performing screw-retained treatments
- New possibilities achieved by positioning of the screw access hole in the aesthetically and functionally favourable position
- New opportunities obtained by adhering titanium bases to individual restorations in the lab – easy insertion for a dentist and improved aesthetics through smaller access holes to the screw access channel
- Improved aesthetic results through dual-hue anodized surfaces
- Simplified bonding of titanium adhesive bases with superstructure – without blasting the titanium surface
- Guidelines for the manufacture of screw-retained restorations in terms of hygiene and aftercare
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Release date: 16/05/2018
Expiration date: 16/05/2021
Nando Aeschlimann CDT
08-2017 Founding of his own dental laboratory: Das Zahnlabor Nando Aeschlimann in Zurich Switzerland (www.daszahnlabort.ch)
- Chief in charge dental laboratory All-on-4® ZTW Roman Wisniewski in St. Gallen Switzerland.
- Employment and practical trainings at: Willi Geller Dental Lab, Zurich, Switzerland * Dental Lab Walter Gebhard-Achilles, Zurich, Switzerland * John Won, Oral Design, Bridge-Rite Ceramics7, London, UK * Antonio Lobez-Tejero, Oral Design, Protesis Dental Sunol, Barcelona, Spain * Eduardo Setien, Oral Design, Oral Design Center San Sebastian Spain * ASZ Andres Schwab Zahntechnik, Baar, Switzerland * Busch Dental – Art Dent / Beat Heckendorn, Bern Switzerland.
- Technical Manager / Dental Technician Creation Willi Geller International, Meiningen, Austria.
- Born in canton of Zurich, Switzerland – grown up in Heimisbach (Emmental), Switzerland.
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.