9:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Why Static Implant Guided Surgery is still the gold Standard?
Speaker(s): Dr. Orlando Alvarez
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Why Static Implant Guided Surgery is still the gold Standard?
Cortex innovative Guided Surgery system is one of the most advanced and sophisticated systems in the market. Optimal precision and predictability all the way from virtual planning to immediate temporalization.
Today, to navigate on the road you use GPS systems, why not is dentistry?
Cortex dental webinar on Guided Surgery will show Cortex smart and sophisticated Guided Surgery system.
Guided surgery is an integral part of worldwide digitalization, continuous to grow and will become a gold standard in the next few years.
Digital navigation systems proved them self as a highly accurate and efficient solution for implant placement and prosthetic rehabilitation.
Advances 3D imaging technology, combined with CAD/CAM technologies have revolutionized the field of implant dentistry.
Digital innovative technologies, allow the clinicians the ability to make a prosthetic driven implant planning and achieve precise and predictable clinical results.
In this lecture, Dr. Alvarez will explain key success factors on static guided implant surgery such as Biological aspects as well as hardware aspects and CAD/CAM workflow.
Dr. Alvarez will explain why dynamic guided surgery needs more development to be considered an alternative in the digital world.
Release date: 11/02/2019
Expiration date: 11/02/2022
Dr. Orlando Alvarez
- DDS, University of Chile.
- Master Degree in Implants and Oral Rehabilitation, University Andrés BelloClinical training in the Branemark System; Valdivia Clinic; with the patronage of the Branemark Osseointegration Center.
- Clinical training in different areas of implant dentistry; Implants and Periodontics (UCLA), Implant Surgery (Loma Linda School of Dentistry) Guided Surgery (Katolieke Universiteit Leuven).Diplomate Degree, Health Institutions Management; Economics Faculty; University of Chile.
- Diplomate Degree, Executive & Marketing Management; Economics Faculty; Catholic University of Chile.
- Member, Chilean Prosthesis Society.
- Member and Director, Chilean Implant Society.
- Member, Latin American Academy of Osseointegration.
- Member (Constituent), International College of Prosthodontist.
- Professor of the Program, Implantología Buco Maxilo Facial;
- Post Graduate School; University of Chile.