3:00 PM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Treating the oddly shaped canal
Speaker(s): Alejandro Bertoldi Hepburn DDS
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Treating the oddly shaped canal
Part III (3) in lecture series on fiber posts…
- Selection of fiber posts over metal cast posts.
- Strengths and weaknesses of fiber posts
- Complementary techniques: accessory posts, anatomic post & core, augmentation with FRC
- Reports of the published literature
- Data and Clinical photos of technique
Lecture series on fiber posts:
- Watch PART 1 here
- Watch PART 2 here
Release date: 01/10/2014
Expiration date: 01/10/2017
“Treating the oddly shaped canal” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Alejandro Bertoldi Hepburn DDS
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.