10:00 AM CET
Live Webinar: The Nuvola System: an innovative clear aligner system to improve and accelerate orthodontic treatment
Speaker(s): Dr. Alessandro Carducci Artenisio
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
The Nuvola System: an innovative clear aligner system to improve and accelerate orthodontic treatment
Digital orthodontics through clear aligners has changed the landscape of the orthodontic profession forever. Mastering such an appliance can help dental professionals treat the majority of malocclusions with great benefits for their patients and improve the efficiency of their practice. The aim of this webinar is to introduce attendees to the potential of digital orthodontics describing the basic knowledge to treat cases with Nuvola System clear aligners. In addition, webinar attendees will be introduced to the philosophy behind the Nuvola OP System, a unique system with no equal in treating more and more complex cases.
Session 1: Digital orthodontics
- What is digital orthodontics?
- The current state of play after 20 years of clear aligner therapy
- The main reasons to choose digital orthodontics and aligner treatment
- Cases in which digital orthodontics should be the first choice
- Pros and cons in aligner therapy
- True objectives in orthodontic treatment
Session 2: Nuvola aligners and web platform
- How to get started
- Case selection, indications and contraindications
- Orthodontics in adult patients
- Clinical records
- Nuvola web platform
- Treatment plan and protocol of movements
- 3D review
- Interproximal reduction: clinical application and addressing fears
- Attachments: the way to biomechanics
Session 3: Nuvola OP System
- Different philosophies: mechanical and functional
- Bring clear aligner therapy to a higher level
- OP System aligners specific features
- Lingual dysfunction and lingual pins
- The anatomy of the hard palate and its relation to transverse discrepancy
- The Axel functional device: clinical effects and protocol of use
Session 4: Dealing with patients
- Delivery and instructions
- Routine checkup appointments
- Emergencies and contingencies
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 3 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Release date: 30/01/2021
Expiration date: 30/01/2024
Dr. Alessandro Carducci Artenisio
Originally from Palermo, where he began his medical career, Dr. Carducci Artenisio studied dentistry in Rome, where he now lives and works dealing exclusively with orthodontics and smile esthetics as an independent practitioner.
Artenisio also acts as a consultant to the orthodontics department at the San Pietro Fatebenefratelli Hospital in Rome. He organized and coordinated a hospital course on transparent orthodontic techniques, an educational training on the use of transparent aligners, which was the first of its kind in Europe.
During his clinical practice Artenisio treated over 3,000 cases with digital orthodontics. He has authored publications about digital orthodontics and is a clinical speaker at national and international events.
Artenisio works with Nuvola as a clinical speaker, taking care of teaching and new product development.
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.