4:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Proven Ways to Make TENS a Thriving Part of Your Practice No Matter Where You Live!
Speaker(s): John Pawlowicz DMD, LVIF
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Proven Ways to Make TENS a Thriving Part of Your Practice No Matter Where You Live!
Do you believe in the principles and power of NMD but you are not using your J5 TENS as frequently as you would like?
Are you enjoying a moderate mix of NMD in your practice but want to see more of your patients experience the benefit of TENS? In this lecture you will hear from a 10 year NM veteran about his NM journey and gain practical insight into how you can increase your utilization of your J5 TENS. Come join us if you want to pick up practical and applicable information that is sure to give you and your team the NM rejuvenation you need to use your J5 more frequently beginning next week!
- Learn simple ways to increase your offices’ J5 TENS use through providing NM Nightguards, PPM’s, Orthotics, Dentures, and more.
- Learn practical ways the TEAM can be a driving force in utilizing your J5 TENS more often.
- Determine when taking a TENS bite is good enough and when a K7 is necessary.
Release date: 13/06/2011
Expiration date: 13/06/2014
“Proven Ways to Make TENS a Thriving Part of Your Practice No Matter Where You Live!” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
John Pawlowicz DMD, LVIF
Talented and experienced, Dr. Pawlowicz, has been practicing the art of dentistry since 1993. He earned his DMD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Subsequently, he received a General Practice Fellowship from UPMC Montifiore in 1993. Dr. Pawlowicz uses a unique blend of dental expertise, modern procedure, and approachability to design winning smiles for his patients. He combines neuromuscular dental technology with state of the art cosmetic dentistry to treat TMJ and myofacial pain, while restoring a beautiful smile.
Dr. Pawlowicz began furthering his excellence at the renowned LVI Institute and has completed the entire curriculum, as well as, additional courses such as:
- Cosmetics and smile design
- Neuromuscular TMJ dysfunction
- Adhesive Dentistry
- Optimal Dentures
- Advanced Occlusion
- Over 1000 hours of advanced Dental Studies
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine 1993
- UPMC Montefiore General Practice Fellowship 1993
- Period Institute for Surgical and Non-Surgical Periodontics
- Endodontic Coursework at Boston University Goldman School of Dentistry
- LVI Global
Pawlowicz is a member of the following:
- LVI Clinical Instructor
- American Dental Association
- PA Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Received Fellowship from LVI Global
- Received Mastership from International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
He currently has completed over 1000 hours of advanced study and coursework. He is a LVI Global Instructor for Adhesive Dentistry, Occlusion/Bite Rehabilitation as well as Optimal Denture Treatment. He is a Delegate of the Pennsylvania Dental Association, Director of the Western Pennsylvania Dental Society, Consultant to Dentsply, and a Regional Director for LVI Global.
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.