5:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Increase Your Production in a Down Economy
Speaker(s): Dr. Dick Barnes
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Increase Your Production in a Down Economy
The latest in cosmetic restorations, including preparation techniques.
You Will Learn:
- The latest in cosmetic restorations, including preparation techniques.
- How to create desire for cosmetic dentistry.
- How to comfortably convince your patients to have the dentistry they need.
- What to say to patients who say they want to “think it over”.
- How to lower the stress and increase satisfaction with dentistry as a profession.
- How to control your practice by recognizing and supporting the responsibilities of your staff.
- How to implement proven practice building techniques by providing ideal treatment for patients.
- The art of case presentations, a step-by-step procedure for achieving acceptance of treatment. Slide presentation on full mouth reconstruction.
- Diagnosis appointment and charting.
- How to implement a proven structure designed to increase retention of new patients.
Release date: 20/01/2010
Expiration date: 20/01/2013
“Increase Your Production in a Down Economy” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Dr. Dick Barnes
Dr. Dick Barnes’ Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Dick Barnes is the world leader in practice development for today’s cosmetic practice. A graduate of Brigham Young University & Marquette School of Dentistry, he began his general dentistry practice in Rialto, California. He was practicing dentistry ahead of his time by developing a family practice into a cosmetic crown-and-bridge practice. As his practice, skills and reputation grew, he became known as one of the world leaders in dentistry. Dr. Barnes has taught at Loma Linda and the University of Southern California schools of dentistry.
By 1977, Dr. Dick Barnes was receiving hundreds of speaking invitations both nationally and internationally and has now had numerous articles published in leading professional publications. His down-to-earth lectures and articles are his own proven strategies and principles for creating a successful cosmetic dental practice and are taught to groups throughout the world. Invitations have included, but are not limited to: American Dental Association, American Academy of General Dentistry, Australian Dental Reporter, Canadian Dental Association, Danish Dental Association, FDI World Dental Congress, Icelandic Dental Association, New Zealand Dental Association; as well as numerous local and international dental societies and study groups.
Now, in conjunction with Arrowhead Dental Laboratory and a group of dental professionals, Dr. Barnes is teaching his dental, business and success techniques at workshops and over-the-shoulder clinical seminars throughout the world.
As one of the founding members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Barnes is dedicated to excellence in the art and science of Cosmetic Dentistry in accordance with the highest standards, ethics and principles upon which this organization was founded in 1985. His affiliations also include membership in Alberta Dental Association (Canada), the California Dental Association, Newport Harbor Academy of Dentistry and the Foundation for Denture Research.