12:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: IMPLANT OVERDENTURES; A solution for the economically challenged patient
Speaker(s): Clark Stanford DDS, PhD
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
IMPLANT OVERDENTURES; A solution for the economically challenged patient
Objectives for the Course: At the conclusion of this course, the participants will: Understand the anatomic issues that must be addressed in treatment planning of mandibular implant overdenture therapy, Understand the impact of implant placement on the… View Article
Objectives for the Course:
At the conclusion of this course, the participants will:
- Understand the anatomic issues that must be addressed in treatment planning of mandibular implant overdenture therapy,
- Understand the impact of implant placement on the selection, duration of healing, restoration and durability of implant overdenture attachment systems,
- Understand the clinical steps involved in implant overdenture reline procedures
- Understand the clinical steps involved in retrofitting existing complete dentures to anterior mandibular implants.
- Understand the differences in use of Implant Overdenture in the Maxilla.
- Understand the application of implant attachments for retention of Removable Partial Dentures.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Release date: 17/03/2009
Expiration date: 17/03/2012
Clark Stanford DDS, PhD
Office for Clinical Research in 2002. He holds secondary appointments in Hospital Dentistry, Department of Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery (College of Medicine), and the Department of Biomedical Engineering (College of Engineering)
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.