4:00 PM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: GNYDM Symposium 2012 – Unsurpassed Handling, Uncompromising Results- Bone Grafting Simplified
Speaker(s): Gary Henkel DDS
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
GNYDM Symposium 2012 – Unsurpassed Handling, Uncompromising Results- Bone Grafting Simplified
Participants will be introduced to a bone replacement material with an excellent track record in the orthopedic world and now available to dentistry. Its unique clinical properties will be explored, and several clinical cases reviewed.
After attending, the participant will have the information to use the material in his or her own office and will be able to simplify socket preservation and bone grafting procedures.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Release date: 26/11/2012
Expiration date: 26/11/2015
Gary Henkel DDS
Gary Henkel, DDS, operates the Pine Run Dental and Implant Center in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The practice emphasizes dental implant and full mouth rehabilitation, microscope enhanced dentistry, and is equipped with cone beam tomography and digital radiography. Dr. Henkel lectures and consults nationally and internationally on dental implants, 3D imaging, endodontics, and bone and extraction socket preservation. He is a master in the Academy of General Dentistry, and has taught at University of Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He consults for Vista Dental Corp. on endodontic products, Cadent Corp. on the Itero digital impression system, and teaches and consults with Osstem Corp., new to the US in the dental implant field. Dr. Henkel is also involved with cone beam beta testing for Imaging Sciences Corporation and Gendex, and lectures for them nationally. He has been asked to lecture for the Perio Institute and Alvelogro on bone preservation.
- 6/79-6/81 – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 1981-1982 – Schupack Dental Associates Philadelphia, Pa.
- 1981-1982 – Associate-Irvin Friedman D.D.S.
- 1982-Present – Gary L. Henkel D.D.S.
- 1990-Present – Pine Run Dental and Implant Center
- 1974-1975 – Graduate Teaching Assistant, General Biology, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- 1974-1975 – Assistant Instructor-Histology, University of Detroit Dental School, Detroit, Michigan
- 1979-1985 – Assistant Clinical Instructor, Thomas Jefferson Hospital, School of Dental Hygiene, Philadelphia, Pa.
- 1980-1981 – Instructor, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Emergency Department, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Assistant Clinical Instructor, Course to “Train and Motivate Dental Personnel to Provide Care To the Severely Handicapped for Enhanced Employability”, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 1980-1981 – Moss Rehabilitation Center, Franklin Research Institute, Philadelphia
- 1981-1990 – Clinical Instructor, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 1982-present – Clinical Instructor, University of Pennsylvania Dental School
- 1982-1986 – Clinical Instructor, Elwyn Institute, Clinic for the Care of the Challenged Patient, University of Philadelphia
- 1982-1988 – Clinical Instructor, Albert Einstein Hospital, Committee on Dentistry for The Handicapped, Philadelphia
Professional Awards, Recognition
- 1979 – Winner, Student Table Clinic Competition, University of Detroit, ADA Annual Meeting, Anaheim, Ca.
- 1985 – Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- 1986 – Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- Board Eligible, Certifying Board of General Dentistry
- 2008 – Editorial Board Implant Tribune
- 2008 – Vista Dental Advisory Panel
- 2005-2008 – Cadent/iTero advisor/consultant
- 2008 – Imaging Sciences beta tester/consultant
- 2008- Reality Endodontic Advisory Board Member
- 2007-present – Faculty Member Osstem/Hiossen Dental Implant Corp
- Moderator – Roots Summit Miami Masters Dental Conference May 29-31 2008 Miami Beach, Florida
- 2008-present – Instructor, Perio Institute, multiple presentations on bone grafting and augmentation nationally and internationally
- Contributor to Kruger’s Textbook of Oral Surgery, Chapter on Oral Electrical Burns
- A Comparison of Fixed Prostheses Generated From Conventional vs Digitally Scanned Dental Impressions Compendium • August 2007;28(8):354-358
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.