4:00 PM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: GNYDM Symposium 2012 – Everyday Esthetics Direct and Indirect Applications
Speaker(s): Franklin Shull DMD
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
GNYDM Symposium 2012 – Everyday Esthetics Direct and Indirect Applications
Focus on preparation design, provisionalization and the delivery sequence of new high strength ceramics. Direct composite protocol and bulk fill techniques will also be demonstrated to include matrix systems
- The latest material options for posterior ceramics
- Advancements in direct composite and dentin/enamel bonding agents
- How fiber reinforcement can solve many dental dilemmas
Release date: 25/11/2012
Expiration date: 25/11/2015
“GNYDM Symposium 2012 – Everyday Esthetics Direct and Indirect Applications” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Franklin Shull DMD
- Graduated Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry, 1993
- Completed General Practice Residency at Palmetto Richland Hospital, Columbia, S.C., 1994
- Private practice in Lexington, S.C., 1994–present
- Teaching faculty, Palmetto Richland Hospital General Practice Residency
- Teaching faculty, Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry
- Teaching faculty, L.D. Pankey Institute, The Aesthetics Continuum in Key Biscaine, Florida
- Member and fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member American Academy Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member Southeastern Prosthodontic Society
- Past president of the Greater Columbia Dental Association
- Past president of the South Carolina Academy of General Dentistry
- Lectures nationally on esthetic dentistry, dental materials and dental photography
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.