12:00 PM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Running your dental office – does one size fit all?
Speaker(s): Prof. Goran Tošić PhD MSc DDS
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Running your dental office – does one size fit all?
In pursuit for perfection (and personal satisfaction) tailor your own dental practice according to your own preferences, skills, talents, and local demands – and you will be successful!
Working from Norway to Botswana, from Libya to UAE, I witnessed the differences between North and South, West and East, and significant gaps and distinctions in health systems, and health insurance plans in the world related to dental service. Through following presentation I would like to discuss some of generally accepted business models, with hints, tips, and advises for developing successful dental practice. It may provokes you to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot your own business model. The final result may be optimization, and reducing the risks of your own business model, or to develop a new one.
Dentists are specific fraction of professionals who are self-selected in pursuit for perfection, and we are driven by constant desire to make things better! This could be the common pattern for all dentist all over the world, but it isn’t. In most cases The Economical Factor of specific environment are factors for dentist to deviate from the path of perfection. In some cases cultural diversities as well can be highly influential in setting dental business. However, patients really don’t care about our technologies, new equipment and materials, and they simply try to resolve the problem, or to fulfil their needs. At this point the bottom line of all our discussions should emphasize the importance of prevention.
Since there is no magic formula for success, we have to adopt new approaches in order to grow and change on our way to personal satisfaction, influencing colleagues and patients with personal enthusiasm and Happiness Factor in everyday dental practice.
Release date: 25/09/2018
Expiration date: 25/09/2021
“Running your dental office – does one size fit all?” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Prof. Goran Tošić PhD MSc DDS
Specialist in Endodontics & Operative Dentistry
Certified Dentsply/Maillefer Traineer
- 2015- 2017 Professor of Endodontics, Head of Department of Restorative Dentistry, Gulf Medical University, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- 2015 SAK licencse, practicing dentistry in Moss, Norway
- 1994-october 2015. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR on Department of Dental Pathology & Endodontics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis
- Head of department for Restorative Dentistry and Endodontis – Dental Clinic, Nis, Serbia. Leader of Operation Theatre Team for disabled persons, and persons with special needs.
- Winter semester 2013 Guest teacher under ERASMUS European Project, Univeristy of Torino, Italy
- Winter semester 2009 Invited lecturer in Endodontics at Dental School, University of Sirt, Lybia
- 2001 – august 2003 Licensed , Specialist in “Jorn Horneman Dental Clinic” Gaborone, Botswana.
- 1997 – 2000 RESEARCH FELLOW of Aristotle University of Thessalonica, Greece
- 1994 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGERY, Nis, Serbia;
- 1990 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGER in Nova Varos, Serbia
- 1990-1994 GENERAL DENTAL SURGEON in Government Hospital, Nova Varos, Yugoslavia;
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.