10:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Integration of the operating microscope in the workflow with CEREC
Speaker(s): Dr. Christian del Rey Schnitzler
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Integration of the operating microscope in the workflow with CEREC
Learn about the clinical and ergonomical relevance of using a dental microscope especially for the CEREC workflow.
In this dental webinar, Dr. Christian del Rey Schnitzler will explain how to improve your detailed vision by using magnification devices and CAD-CAM systems. When using the naked eye, we have to accept that we won’t be able to process all important visual information. How will the microscope and CEREC strengthen the weaknesses of the naked eye? How will the microscope and CEREC make the workspace more user-friendly?
Release date: 14/11/2019
Expiration date: 14/11/2022
“Integration of the operating microscope in the workflow with CEREC” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Dr. Christian del Rey Schnitzler
Degree in dentistry | Complutense University – Madrid. Dental activity: endodontics, dental aesthetics and oral rehabilitation.
- 20 years of experience as a clinical dentist
- Operating microscope user since 2003
- Private teacher in Microscope Dentistry del Rey & Carrera Clinic 2012
- Lecturer on microscope dentistry
- ZEISS international speaker
- CEREC user since 2014
- Clinical practice focused in endodontics, dental aesthetics and oral rehabilitation. Del Rey Clinic www.clinicadelrey.es 1997-2015
- Co-director of the course: Introduction to the use of the operating microscope in dentistry www.microscopiodental.com 2012-2016
- Group coordinator in Dentists Without Borders (DSF) in the projects of India 2012 y Dominican Republic 2015
- Degree in dentistry Universidad Complutense de Madrid 1997
- Expert in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics | Seville University 2002
- Postgraduate in Clinical and Microscope Endodontics | Dr. Borja Zabalegui 2004
- High complexity oral rehabilitation |Dr. Anibal Alonso 2012