The power of cross coding: How hygienists can support their patients’ overall body health
This article requires registration.
To participate please login.
Have you lost the excitement? Are you content with what you might now perceive as the same-old, same-old every day?
Upon completion of this course, the dental practice will be able to:
- Understand the role that hygienists can play in helping their patients achieve greater overall body health
- Be aware of the different types of diagnostic testing that can be performed in a dental practice
- Will learn that diagnosing just through the use of periodontal probes and explorers is not enough to get a full picture of their patients’ health
- Understand the value of implementing a dental-medical cross coding system in their practice
- Will learn what the different types of dental procedures are that can be considered medically necessary and filed with a patient’s medical insurance plan
Release date: 16 October 2012
Expiration date: 16 October 2015
Please login and read the entire article before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. You can open the article by pressing the "Read the Article" button under the "Article Details" tab. Once you read the article please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.Reload the page
Already logged in and opened the article? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.
Having trouble accessing the quiz? Please read the frequently asked questions or contact our support team. You can also email us at email@example.com