Roots C.E. Magazine – 2/2013 – Predictable Endo 102: Why warm and soft is so good
John J. Stropko DDS
This article requires registration.
To participate please login.
System ‘S’ for injectable or carrier-based GP
Upon completion of the course, the clinician will be able to:
- Have a clearer vision of a protocol for more predictable endodontic treatment.
- Be aware of some various methods for the placement of warm GP and how used.
- Understand why the use of pre-heated and pre-softened GP can create a better seal.
- Appreciate a convenient and efficient method for obturation of the canal system.
- Treat the canal system with more confidence, fewer “surprises”, and less stress.
- Be aware of current technology for more predictable results.
Release date: 10 April 2013
Expiration date: 10 April 2016
Please login and read the entire article before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. You can open the article by pressing the "Read the Article" button under the "Article Details" tab. Once you read the article please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.Reload the page
Already logged in and opened the article? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.
Having trouble accessing the quiz? Please read the frequently asked questions or contact our support team. You can also email us at email@example.com