Checklists not just for pilots anymore
Judy Bendit RDH, BS
, Patti DiGangi RDH, BS
This article requires registration.
To participate please login.
With popularity of the television show “Mad Men,” 1960s themes such as war, racism and sexism are memorialized, as are once-common habits such as smoking.
Upon completion of this course, the clinician will be able to:
- Examine statistics on Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) for dental hygienists
- Differentiate between recline and incline sitting positions
- Define static and dynamic movement in a dental chair
- Evaluate the differences traditional stool vs. saddle seating
- Utilize seating risk assessment checklist and buying a new chair checklist to determine personal needs
Disclosures: The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance provided by Steve Knight and Cindy Purdy with this article. No funds were received by the authors.
Release date: 16 October 2012
Expiration date: 16 October 2015
Please login and read the entire article before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. You can open the article by pressing the "Read the Article" button under the "Article Details" tab. Once you read the article please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.Reload the page
Already logged in and opened the article? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.
Having trouble accessing the quiz? Please read the frequently asked questions or contact our support team. You can also email us at email@example.com